The second annual Tizen Developer Conference will be held May 22-24 in San Francisco. The event targets Tizen OS and app developers, mobile operators, hardware designers, ISVs, and open source enthusiasts.
The goal of the conference, according to its organizers, is to bring together individuals and businesses who share the goal of developing Tizen as an open platform for use in a wide range of devices ranging from smartphones to in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems.
Keynotes and sessions can be expected to cover topics such as…
- Upcoming and popular applications
- Tizen API and SDK information
- App development, both HTML5-based and native
- Design guidelines and User Experience issues
- Deploying Tizen apps, including monetization, internationalization, and localization
- New devices and product development stories
- Improvements and developments in Tizen hardware adaptation
- Hardware topics and information
- Platform tools and process topics and information
“Last year we welcomed over 950 registered attendees from 32 countries,” says the event’s prospectus.
For further information on this event, go here.