SmartDevCon, a conference focused on smart mobile device development and technologies, is soliciting presentation proposals for its September event in Poland. Topics of interest include established and emerging mobile OSes, next-generation UIs, smartwatches, Google Glass, in-vehicle infotainment, connected TV, home automation, and more.
Presenters will receive free passes to the conference, hotel accommodations, and board, and may also apply for reimbursement of transportation expenses.
Key topics expected to be covered during the conference, according to the SmartDevCon website, will include:
- Popular mobile platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry
- Rising mobile platforms: Firefox OS, Sailfish OS, Tizen, Ubuntu Phone
- Gaming & entertainment on smart devices (Unity3D, Marmalade, OpenGL ES)
- Creating multiplatform applications (Qt, PhoneGap, Titanium etc.)
- Mobile user interfaces, design and UX
- Mobile web standards and payments (eg. NFC)
- Innovative applications and usage in different areas (telemedicine etc.)
- Interactive and connected TV
- New types of smart devices (smartwatches, Google Glass)
- Home automation integration with smart devices
- Free and open solutions on smart devices
- In-vehicle infotainment systems and in car entertainment
- Communication interfaces, navigation and augmented reality
Typical SmartDevCon session
Those interested in making presentations at the conference are invited to submit one or more talk proposals using this submission form on event’s website, prior to the end of June.